If you live in Raleigh then you know that the water in this area is generally hard water. While any pure water is good water, there are numerous advantages to having a water softener installed into your home’s water system. Give us a call today and find out more about our Water Conditioning Services.
Hard Water Explained
Hard water is generally a result of a high concentration of calcium and magnesium. These minerals are generally collected from the ground as water flows through rivers, streams and underground. While there aren’t any known health related issues with hard water in your Raleigh Home, there are other issues that affect various items around the house. For instance, hard water keeps all of your clothing, linens, and towels from being soft. Your clothing is hardened as you wear it around your body. Hardened fibers are more likely to tear and wear out than soft fibers in clothing.
Hard Water also causes hair breakage and dry scalp and skin. When drinking hard water, you will probably notice bitterness in the taste. Hard water also produces rust and other residue on pipes and, in some instances, cause pipes to clog up. Hard water is often more damaging to household appliances such as dishwashers and washing machines. And, finally, hard water will leave spots on your dishes and glassware that is hard to clean off in the dishwasher.
The advantages of Soft Water
- Water that has been conditioned and softened produces more benefits inside the home than hard water does. Here are just a few.
- With a water softener, your silverware, dishes, and glass items will be cleaner and shinier. You will immediately notice how clear they are.
- Your hair and skin will feel cleaner, softer, and smoother.
- Soft Water will produce a rich lather in soaps and shampoos, reducing how much is consumed.
- Soft water cleans all items much better than hard water.
- All fabrics are softer with conditioned water. All of your towels, linens, clothing and other fabric items will last longer, be cleaner, and feel better on your skin when washed using soft water. Soft fabric is generally more durable than hard fabric.
When you get ready to invest in a water softener from 919-Plumber, it’s important to be specific about what type of water softener you are looking for, what you will be using for, whether it’s going to be used for one room or area of the house or if you prefer an entire home system. The professionals at 919-Plumber can help you find the right water softener for your Raleigh Home. Your entire family will notice a huge difference in the quality of the water in your Raleigh Home and appreciate you for it. Invest in a water softener today!
- Residential water softeners, pure drinking water, and whole house water filter systems
If you live in Raleigh then you know that the water in this area is generally hard water. While any pure water is good water, there are numerous advantages to having a water softener installed into your home's water system. Give us a call today and find out more about our Water Conditioning…